Sign up below to access this falseta for free:
Cante Accompaniment Fandangos and Malagueñas
This course covers the full basis of the cante accompaniment of the Fandangos and the Malagueñas styles. Under the guidance of singer David Pino and guitarist Gabriel Expósito you will learn step-by-step to master all the fundamental aspects of the cante accompaniment, so that you're well prepared to accompany flamenco cantaores.
This course has 63 videos, where you'll learn to master:
- The basic structure of the Fandango and its corresponding chords in 5 tonalities.
- How the Malagueñas and Fandangos Abandolaos are played in practise with a detailed explanation of each component.
- Many responses and traditional resources with the use of different techniques.
- The 5 main variants of the Malagueñas.
- the 6 main variants of the Fandangos abandolaos.
- 2 introductions of the Malagueñas.
- 6 llamadas al cante of the Malagueñas.
- 1 introduction of the Fandango abandolao.
- 1 falseta of the Fandangos abandolao.
- Much practical advise.
- NEW: you can now accompany the maestro with the cante videos that have the responses as well as the compas on-screen, so that you'll always know the exact moment when the guitar responds to the cante;
- Each variant is explained, played and sung by the maestro;
- All of the music of this course has been carefully transcribed in scores in PDF format, especially designed for the cante accompaniment.
- Appendix with scores of responses to the different chords;
- You can check if you really master the accompaniment with the only cante videos.