Level: All levels
Recommended knowledge: Basic chord knowledge and basic flamenco guitar techniques
Total duration: 135m 6s
This course covers the full basis of the cante accompaniment of the Fandangos and the Malagueñas styles. Under the guidance of singer David Pino and guitarist Gabriel Expósito you will learn step-by-step to master all the fundamental aspects of the cante accompaniment, so that you're well prepared to accompany flamenco cantaores.
No time to waste
02. STRUCTURE FANDANGOS (7X)
03. ABOUT ‘RESPUESTAS’
04. MALAGUEÑA OF ‘EL CANARIO’
05. MALAGUEÑA OF ‘LA PEÑARANDA’
06. MALAGUEÑA OF ‘CHACÓN’ Nº1
07. MALAGUEÑA OF ‘CHACÓN’ Nº2
08. MALAGUEÑA OF ‘EL MELLIZO’
09. FANDANGO DE LUCENA Nº1
10. FANDANGOS OF JUAN BREVA
11. FANDANGOS DE LUCENA Nº2
12. VERDIAL OF JUAN BREVA
14. RONDEÑA CHICA
15. EXPLANATION FULL MALAGUEÑA
16. FANDANGO ABANDOLADO EXPLANATION
18. GUITAR SALIDA OF THE MALAGUEÑA
This course has 63 videos, where you'll learn to master:
● The basic structure of the Fandango and its corresponding chords in 5 tonalities.
● How the Malagueñas and Fandangos Abandolaos are played in practise with a detailed explanation of each component.
● Many responses and traditional resources with the use of different techniques.
● The 5 main variants of the Malagueñas.
● the 6 main variants of the Fandangos abandolaos.
● 2 introductions of the Malagueñas.
● 6 llamadas al cante of the Malagueñas.
● 1 introduction of the Fandango abandolao.
● 1 falseta of the Fandangos abandolao.
● Much practical advise.
What our students say about David Pino and and his Cante Course ...
“The material is useful for flamenco guitar players and even for singers... ! I encourage everyone to have a look, because this is a brilliant Course!“
Baris Yavuz (Turkey)