Recommended knowledge Understanding of techniques such as arpegio, arpegio-picado, rasgueos, abanicos and picado.
Total duration 86 m 28 s
Price US$ 197.00
Javier Conde - Advanced Technique #2
ADVANCED FLAMENCO GUITAR TECHNIQUE #2 is what you need if you're looking for really challenging exercises that will take your playing to the next level. You'll learn some of the more difficult exercises and studies that make up the daily study routine of Javier. These exercises are one of the key ingredients that helped Javier become a virtuoso flamenco guitarist.
UNLIKE NORMAL EXERCISES AND STUDIES, these ones are challenging even for an advanced flamenco guitarist. However, as you study them, you'll notice how you'll gain more mastery over you current repertoire because of the extra effort that is required to be able to play these exercises. In many studies, two or even three different techniques are practiced at the same time, making them unique and highly effective if you want to boost your technique.
In this course the maestro will share his study plan with you. You'll have the keys to efficiently studying as you'll learn the most effective way to study the various techniques, and how to do this in a healthy way that will avoid injury. Subsequently, you'll learn in detail how to play techniques that weren't covered in the first course such as arpeggio, arpeggio-picado, tremolo, rasgueo and abanico.
Finally, the maestro will play a series of 14 exercises and studies at two different speeds and discuss each one of them, so that you will get the maximum benefit out of them.
This course consists of 49 videos and 86+ minutes of material where you'll learn:
- The maestro´s study plan: how to study the exercises, the order of the techniques, how to warm up and how to avoid injuries.
- 14 exercises and studies.
- 4 in-depth explanations about the arpeggio, arpegio-picado, rasgueo and abanico, technique.
- 2 explanations with some additional advice and tips on how to study the thumb and picado technique.
- All of the music of this course is carefully written out in scores available both in PDF and guitar-pro 6 format.
- The details and difficulties of each exercise are explained in detail.
- Every exercise is played at normal speed and at slow speed.
- The slow version of each exercise is recorded with a split screen with close-up view of both hands allowing you to perfectly observe Javier Conde his technique.
Grandmaster Gerardo Núñez about Javier Conde ...
"Javier is the PAGANINI of the flamenco guitar!"
- Gerardo Núñez (Spain)
... and what our students say about The Technique Course ...
" It is very powerful material, I started noticing a different feeling in my hands... The way I picked up the guitar was different, everything was just more easy to play! "
- Lasse Groftehaugen (Denmark)
" Maestro Conde helped me tremendously to improve my technique. I fully recommend the Technique Courses, it is the best you can find!"
- Telmo Medina (Ecuador)
" Javier Conde tells you not just WHAT to practice, but also HOW to practice, both left hand and right hand! "
- Tuukka Vainiola (Helsinki, Finland)
" Javier Conde is one of my favourite flamenco guitarists. His technique Courses are a big help to me, his advice and his exercises are superb! "
- David Stevens (Australia)